Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Our Struggles...But Christ

Image Courtesy Michal Marcol/freeditigalphotos.net
The “Our Struggles...But Christ Series” is based on the struggles we, as the Boyd Sisters have faced or gone through with our friends or relationships. We know that we will all have struggles throughout this lifetime, but then there is Christ. Being a Follower of Christ does not mean that we will not have problems or obstacles, but it means that our holy spirit has a resting place. That resting place is in Jesus Christ. Jesus tells us, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light. (Matthew 11:28-30) 

Check out the conversations!
Part 1: The Dimmer - Struggling with living for Christ and shining your light to the world. 
Part 2: The Punisher - Struggling with loving others due our past and others sins against us. We based our actions on their behavior. 
Part 3: The Bag Carrier - Struggling with forgiveness. 
Part 4: The Army Brat - Struggling with commitment issues due to a broken heart, abandonment, and/or fear. 

#OldSelfNewCreation
Eph. 4:22-24


Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment