Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Who can come?
2. What does the event entail?
You will have the chance to get dressed up, meet good people, and listen to great music while glorifying Christ!
3. Who is Alex Faith and/or Dre Murray?
Learn more about them here or listen below:
4. Can I pay online or at the door?
We have the option to pay online or at the door. We would suggest that you pay online because our events fill up very quickly and you will be guaranteed a spot. However, we know some of us like to go with the current of life and make plans as we live so we give the option to pay at the door as well! :)
5. If I pay online, how and where do I go upon arrival?
If you choose to pay online, you will received a confirmation email (PAYPAL) within 24 hours. Upon arrival, you will check in with your confirmation email on your phone, iPad, or in paper. Once you are checked-in you will receive a wristband.
6. What is the money used for?
7. What time can I arrive?
The doors open at 7:30pm and the event starts at 8pm.
8. Where do I park or the nearest metro stop?
See the flyer.
9. What are you planning for future events?
Click here to check out our website!
10. What if I have more questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.