Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Inspirational Monday - Christina Robertson

Follow Christina Robertson @MrsChrisRob 

1. Why did you choose Christ?
Well actually...He chose me! :-) He choose me before I was even a thought. He choose me and created me with value and purpose. I choose to accept the invitation He offered me because I realized I was truly nothing without him. I was guilty and He offered me innocence. I was empty and He filled me. I accepted the greatest gift I didn't deserve, but desperately needed > Life in Him. 

2. How did you change?
"Church girl" - I grew up in the church. My life was centered around going to "church, doing "church", laying "church" etc... but I never fully accepted Christ in my heart. I knew the truth, but I had not truly received the truth that I could be changed and free! Free from insecurities, void seeking, hurt, fear, and people pleasing to name a few. I changed because I was tired of living a lie and running from the truth of His freedom and LOVE. I made a decision that enough is enough and I needed his freedom. Every month, day, hour, minute I make a choice to be transformed completely by Him. 

"Know the truth, and the truth shall MAKE you free"~ John 8:32



We hope your were inspired! Enjoy your Monday! Interested in learning more about us? Click here to learn "Why We Change" and click here to read "How We Change". 

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment