Monday, April 1, 2013

Inspirational Mondays - Angela Powell



1. Why did you choose Christ?
Out of my own desperation, at the age of 12, I responded to the Lord's call with a "yes." Because of the gentle guidance of the Holy Spirit, I began to understand how He had led me to the moment of surrender. I realized that He was with me and drawing me to Him all along. So, I chose Him/said "yes" after I realized that He chose me! God initiated all of it.

2. How did you change?
My "change" started with the "yes" in my heart. I can remember the very moment when the Holy Spirit filled my heart. I was overwhelmed by His loving and powerful presence. Because I KNEW that He now lives in me, I surrendered every part of my life to the Lord. That means that EVERYTHING (school, choice of friends, and other decisions) in my life from that moment on was under His lordship. The Lord's been transforming me ever since, through a growing relationship with Him.

We hope your were inspired! Love your Monday! Interested in learning more about us?? Click here to learn "Why We Change" and click here to read "How We Change".


#OldSelfNewCreation
Eph. 4:22-24


Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment