Sunday, September 1, 2013

Inspirational Mondays - Melody

Melody of Rejoice Always
1. Why did you choose Christ?
I grew up always knowing there was a God in heave and Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay for my sins. I took it for granted. I remember how before I used to think to myself that God would let me into heaven because I had never don anything "that bad" and I was good enough. 

2. How did you change?
At age eleven I watched a video called "indescribable". I was so convicted of seeing God as much less than here really is. I poured my heart out to Christ a few days later and gave my whole life to Him. I still went through fazes of questioning my salvation, but through diligent study of the scriptures I am encouraged by 1 Peter 1:7, so that the tested genuineness of your faith--more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire--may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.



We hope your were inspired! Enjoy your Monday! Interested in learning more about us? Click here to learn "Why We Change" and click here to read "How We Change".

#OldSelfNewCreation
Eph. 4:22-24 

Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely! I agree, but that day when the truth is revealed to us and we really grip and understand what Jesus's death means is amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete